Often than not, the cars that are being used in the movie is one remarkable way to remember the movie. Just take for an example the James Bond movies where every movie becomes more exciting because the viewers are quite excited of the new gadgets being installed in the car – invisible mode, a rocket in the side, tear gas and other kinds of stuff that makes the car amazing and one of a kind.
No wonder, why other filmmakers also make sure that the cars they are using in the film that they are making are as astonishing as the actors and actresses.
Thus, it should be one of the top 10 world cars all the time. But, what makes one car becomes one of the top 10 world cars all the time? Is there any requirement or something that need to be achieved?
The car will definitely be nominated as one of the world cars for all time if it belongs to one category – the fastest car, sports car, expensive cars or vintage cars. But if you wanted to know the top 10 world cars all the time that are present in movies, then here is the list done by one reliable site:
• 1964 Aston Martin DB5 – James Bond legacy used in the movie Goldfinger
• Batmobile/ Tumbler – Christopher Nolans used it in the movie Batman Begins and The Dark Knight
• 1977 Pontiac Trans Am – the car in Smokey and the Bandit drive by Burt Reynolds and Sally Field
• 1976 Lotus Esprit Series I – one of the James Bond cars in “The Spy Who Love Me”
• ’32 Ford Coupe – stars in the American Graffiti with George Lucas of Star Wars
• 1981 DeLorean DMC-12 – car that is used in the movie Back to the Future
• 1968 Mustang GT 390 – the movie Bullitt used this car
• 1970 Dodge Challenger R/T – present in the movie “Vanishing Point”
• 1973 XB GT Ford Falcon – the car used in the movie “Mad Max”
• 1970 Dodge Charger – used in the movie “The Fast and the Furious”