Top 10 Most Expensive World Cars All the Time
If you are car fanatic or enthusiast, you would probably want to know on the top 10 world car all the time – the most expensive. It is not because that you wanted to purchase one of it but having an idea of its name or some of its important features will somehow make you proud that you know something about your hobby – which is the top 10 world car all the time. Thus, the below information will surely be of help in knowing the basic information of the most expensive cars including its main features.
• 1930 Bentley Speed Six – worth $5.1 million and has become very successful in during 1920’s at Le Mans racing.
• 1953 Ferrari 340/375 M Berlinetta Competizione – worth $5.8 million and not only a pure race car but also won the 1953 Le Mans racing for Ferrari.
• 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO – worth $6.2 million and sold in 1991 in Las Vegas. It is one of the rarest cars ever made. In fact, there were only 36 pieces made and only a few of it survives.
• 1931 Bugatti Royale Berline de Voyager – regarded by many car enthusiasts as one of the finest cars ever made. It came to the world market when Bill Harrah decided to sell it in 1931 as part of its 1400 car collection.
• Rolls-Royce 10hp Two-Seater – the most expensive car ever made by Roll-Royce starting when it is first introducing up to the present.
• 1929 Mercedes-Benz 38/250 SSK – the most expensive car by Mercedes-Benz during 2004 when it is first out in the market and part of the 33 pieces.
• 1937 Mercedes-Benz 540K Special Roadster – 3 years later made after the 1929 Mercedes-Benz 38/250 SSK. It is also as expensive as SSK.
• 1962 Ferrari 330 TRI/LM Testa Rossa – the very last car made by Ferrari with the front mounted engine.
• 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe – there is only 6 pieces made out of this model worth $9.7 million.
• 1961 Ferrari 250 GT SWB California Spyder – regarded as the most beautiful car ever made and it’s worth $10.9 million.
Therefore, the above bits of information on the top 10 world car all the time – the most expensive ones are information that one car fanatic must know.