Top 10 Coolest Bond Cars in the World
Almost all people heard of the name James Bond – who would not when the name speaks of a great novel, great movie and great cars and of course handsome great actors and actresses. People are not only amazed at the twist of the novel that was made into a movie by very good directors and well-chosen actors and actresses. No wonder why viewers of movie fanatics can’t help themselves but to watch the movie especially most that the gadgets and cars in the movie are very amazing and remarkable.
And one of the main high lights of the James Bond movie aside of course from the fact that it is lead by great handsome actors of every generation is the most expensive and high tech cars that are featured in every movie. And the list is the following together with some little information about the top 10 world car all the time – 10 coolest Bond cars of all time.
• Aston Martin V12 Vanquish – “Die Another Day” by Pierce Brosnan with the great feature of cloaking system
• Aston Martin DB5 – used in the film “Goldfinger” by actor Sean Connery
• Aston Martin DBS – driven by Daniel Craig in the films “Casino Royale” and “Quantum Solace”
• BMW Z8 – Pierce Brosnan driven it in the film “The World is not Enough” and its main attraction is the hidden rocket launchers in the side events.
• BMW750iL – the car loaded with bevy weapons such as tear gas, bulletproof windows, and sunroof mounted missiles used by Pierce Brosnan in “Tomorrow Never Dies”
• Ford Mustang Mach 1 – was featured in 1971 Bond movie “Diamonds are Forever” with Sean Connery
• Jaguar XKR Convertible – green in color and is driven by the Bond movie villain in “Die Another Day”.
• Roll Royce Phantom III – driven by the villain in “Goldfinger”
• Lotus Esprit S1 – used in “The Spy Who Love Me”
• Roll Royce Silver Cloud II – Car where Bond almost died but manage to survive because of the car tires.
The above list is considered the top 10 world car all the time use in the James Bonds movies.