How to Uninstall Android Apps
Most of the times, people are very eager to install applications on their android gadgets. When they found out that an application that is quite useful and popular, they tend to get that application no matter what and have it installed. The problem with many people is they tend to be impulsive user. They have that certain apps downloaded and then later realize that they really don’t need that app on their android gadgets. Also, some people are also deleting apps from their android phone or tablets because they don’t have enough space for another app that seems new and important. Because of that, it is important that you learn how to uninstall android apps.
Generally, some apps needs to go away and you can’t avoid it. You need to let that apps go for you to install another apps that is more useful and important. You can never do it unless you know how to uninstall android apps. How can you install a new app when you don’t know how to delete in the first place? Sometimes, a person should know how to delete apps for their android gadget for them to be able to install a new one. Here are some steps on which you can follow to uninstall applications for android and in the process, allow you to install new one too.
- Open the menu of your android gadget – phone or tablet.
- Find the settings and look for the setting menu.
- On the setting menu, select “manage”. Tap it.
- On the manage icon, the list of application being installed will flash right through you. Browse it.
- After browsing, select the application that you want to delete. Click that application and a list of option will appear.
- After that, choose uninstall.
Knowing how to uninstall android apps will really makes you ready for a new application. When you follow the above mentioned ways, you don’t have to find difficulty with deleting an old app and replacing it with new app. You see, uninstalling apps on your android phone should never be that difficult.